Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happily Ever After

I had the privilege of putting together a dessert bar as part of a "thank you" event High Desert Church held last night for the amazing people who dedicated their time and energy into making the "Once Upon a Time" event last October such a success!!!

I would also like to thank Melanie for allowing me the pleasure of getting involved over there like this. It's really a blessing to be able to bless others!!

The menu was:

White Chocolate & Chocolate Cake Pops
Cream Puffs
Almond Roca
Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Lemon Thumbprints
Raspberry-Lemon Thumbprints
Chocolate Cupcakes
Nutella Cupcakes
Blueberry Chocolate Cupcakes
Mochaccino Cupcakes
Andes Mint Cupcakes
Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes

I set up the display with items I have for events (yes, we rent it all out!), and made little frames menus.

A huge success! The only thing I did not make was the cream puffs. In fact, I left them AT home, and ended up running to Costco, and let me tell you, I RAN through Costco, in 4" heels. I'm sure it was a sight to see!! But hey, I had a deadline, and nothing was going to stop me from being on time and within budget!!

I also did a mini coffee-bar. Hot cocoa, tea, & decaf coffee. Melanie brought in yummy Starbucks as well. Mmmmm

Enjoy!

Cheers!

Julia

P.S. yes, I did partake of a few sweets myself. However, the worship team ha a very very sweet surprise awaiting them today!! I hope they enjoy the "leftovers"

No comments:

Post a Comment