Sunday, January 16, 2011

Gluten-Free Cake

So, I know that there is ALOT of interest in Gluten-Free food these days. And, so, at the request of a lovely bride of mine who recently found out she had Celiac's, I embarked upon the gluten-free bandwagon.

WOW. Just WOW. After tinkering with a little recipe, let me say, I just might like my gluten-free chocolate cake BETTER than my double-chocolate cake (which is MY favorite cake). Wow. It's smooth, yummy, melt-in-your mouth, chocolatey goodness!!

Now, this particular gluten-free chocolate cake is NOT dairy-free. It does have a butter-base, which I think gives it the lightness and yumminess.

Call us to order your gluten-free cake! Pricing will be higher than our normal cake pricing, due to cost, and the need to use seperate equipment to avoid cross-contamination. Our buttercream frosting and fondant is also gluten-free, this is something Adair Weddings has always been careful with, keeping with fresh ingredients and using a base for our fondant that keeps it natural and yummy.

We're still working on a gluten-free, dairy-free cake. If it's what you are looking for, contact us, as we're more inclined to experiment upon request!! =)

Cheers!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment