Monday, June 4, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation Cake

As one of my final "duties" this week as one of the room moms for my youngest, I was asked to do the graduation cake (a big task! 4 classes, two in the morning, two in the afternoon)

As I already had a cake this past weekend, we came up with making one cake for display and to cut for the afternoon class, and two basic "cutting cakes" for the morning class.

The theme was "Nursery Rhymes", and they had a whole production. It was really adorable. I incorporated 4 into the cake:

"Little Girls and Little Boys"
"Hey Diddle Diddle"
"Mary Mary Quite Contrary"
"Baa Baa Black Sheep"

Kids loved it!! Everything was made of either sugar or chocolate. It was hard to cut it up!!

Graduations are happening! We have some fun cakes on our books! Call early, we are booking quite fast these days.

760.712.0574 or adairweddings@gmail.com

Cheers!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment