Monday, May 7, 2012

Rainbow of Sweets

Let me preface this by saying, I had nothing to do with this sweet table! My oldest had a piano recital, and his music teacher chose the theme "Music Colors my World".

Really cute sweets table that she put together! It was fairly simple in concept and the execution was flawless! An I managed to get a picture before it was devoured by all the students!! (something that has eluded me with the candy & sweet buffets I've put together!)

Pretzels, marshmallows, all covered in a rainbow of chocolate colors with sprinkles, skittles, gumballs, tootsie rolls, sugar daddy pops wrapped in colored paper. The whole thing, it was awesome!

Are you wanting a candy buffet, cookie bar, sweets table for your special event? Call us!

Cheers!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment