Are you interested in learning more about the wedding business? Cakes? Flowers?
Well, Adair Weddings is on the hunt for one, possibly two part-time summer interns! This is not employment, but an internship only.
What are we looking for? Here are the basic qualifications:
1. Must have a car or reliable transportation.
2. Must be willing to work hard, sleep little, and take direction from a very demanding boss. (okay, so forget the sleep little part!)
3. Must have basic kitchen knowledge and know how to bake, wash dishes, and keep a kitchen clean.
4. Must be willing to work in mass chaos.
5. Must be a non-smoker.
6. Must be willing to cut flowers, do cleanup work, de-thorn roses, fill buckets, carry & lift in excess of 25lbs.
If you are still with me and interested, please send me an email to email@example.com
A resume is not required, but if you have one, I am happy to look at it.
Bottom line, I'm not looking for that person with the "perfect" resume or work background, but someone who shares my passion for what I do, works well with others, doesn't mind hard work, and is willing to learn.
This is an internship, not an employee position. I am not hiring new employees at this time. Only taking applications for interns.