Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cupcakes!!


Recently, I have been receiving many calls about cupcakes. Regular cupcakes, miniature cupcakes, FILLED cupcakes! It's been fun to experiment with some new things, baking candy into the cupcakes, icing flavours, and the best part? It's so easy, NO cutting required (great for venues with cake-cutting charges), and you can have so many different flavours!



My current cupcakes prices range anywhere from $15-$25/dozen, and can go higher depending on the design. You get a discount on a sliding scale when the amount of cupcakes you order increase. I can even box them individually and put stickers with your company logo on them! (great for corporate parties, party favors, etc)




So, enjoy the eye candy, and let me share MY favorite cupcake with you.




My scrumptious Double Chocolate Cake, with a Peanut Butter Cup baked INTO the cupcake. THEN, I top it with my to-die-for Peanut Butter Icing.


Let me just say, those of you who have met me in person, I don't eat alot of cake. Yes, I taste everything that leaves my kitchen, I'm the ultimate quality control, because I am SO SO SO picky.


But my Peanut Butter Cupcake? I ate a whole one. And considered a second and possibly a 3rd. They were THAT yummy. And yes, I can SO do a cake!


And yes, I can do them in regular size, OR miniature cupcakes! So, call me (or email!) and let's get you an order of some FABULOUS cupcakes! And if you want my Peanut Butter Cupcakes, well, I'll give you a super special discount, just mention you saw it here on my blog, and you want to order Julia's Favorite Cupcake of 2011 (so far!)


With fall coming, I have so many ideas for new flavour combinations! Stay tuned!! I'm excited for the upcoming season!!! Can you say, Christmas?! Yes!


Stay Sweet!


Julia

Adair Weddings

760.812.0574

No comments:

Post a Comment